First, I would like to thank you for your valuable contribution to Concert To Feed The Homeless event which will greatly bring inspiration and happiness to the underprivileged homeless; men, women and children of San Fernando Valley. This is also a Mother’s Day Presentation so your performance is of great significance.
And, may I mention that personally, you are giving me a birthday gift because this is also a “Maria Amor birthday celebration”! A little shout-out for my birthday on stage would be greatly appreciated.
Because of your wonderful contribution, each and everyone of you will receive Certificate of Appreciation signed by the two charitable organizations namely We Care For Humanity and Hope of The Valley.
We treasure you that’s why we are including you in our Souvenir Program where you will share pages with our valued Mayor Villaraigosa and other important figures in the political, entertainment, business and philantrophy arena.
BELOW ARE THE GUIDELINES OF THE EVENT:
Program of The Event:
You can download the program at the event, see attachment below:
- Performers are requested to arrive at 9:30am and go straight to
- Your are to give your CD to Hayavi Moradi and wait for further instructions
- If you can’t make it at 9:30am, arrive at least 1 hour before your performance and you must submit your CD ahead of time(at least 1 day before) to Hayavi Moradi
- All bands are requested to arrive at 9:30 am with exception of K’SANDRA who is the first act and will set-up at 9am. You are to go straight to:
- If you can’t make it at 9:30am, arrive at least 2 hour before your performance
Note: If you are not around when your name is called to perform, your performance is automatically cancelled.
1. All performers and bands are performing on stage with the exception of the Fitness & Martial arts Demonstrators such as TETADA & House of Champions who are performing below the stage.
2. Individual Performer /groups can perform 1 to 2 acts for maximum 10 minutes only. That includes your intro, shout-outs, etc.
3. A band is has 12 minutes to perform, that includes positioning, intro, shot-outs, etc.
4. A band has set-up time so follow instructions carefully that are indicated at the program
Note: Please do not exceed more than the given time for you as you will cause delay and for other performers/bands not able to perform. We are ending the event at 4pm, no matter what.
Track/Music for Performers:
1. You are required to bring your music on a CD.
2. Label the CD with your name and the track numbers
Length of stay:
Everyone is requested to stay until the end (4pm) as we have awarding of certificates at the end of the show.
What will you do before and after your performance or on your FREE time during the event?
1. You can volunteer. Approach any volunteer and ask what you can help with.
2. You can approach and inspire any homeless men, women or children
3. You can do photo op at the Red Carpet with homeless people
1. Free & Available at the site but first come first served
2. Street Parking is free
Food & Drinks:
1. Food and water are available courtesy of Donors & Volunteers
2. We also encourage you to donate food if you can or bring your own to contribute to the whole purpose of the event.
WE REQUEST YOU TO:
1. Promote the event rigorously from now on until the event
2. Encourage people to come Volunteer or Donate
AT THE RED CARPET:
1. Please don’t forget to be photographed doing “We Care For Humanity sign" which are two hands making a heart sign, please refer to the logo of WCH.
2. When you are interviewed you are to give your own version of “WE CARE FOR HUMANITY song” just the words “we care for humanity”, add your hymm, melody, harmony, etc.
3. Please don’t forget to give a shout-out to Maria Amor for her birthday
4. Also give a shout-out to the mothers for Mother’s Day
5. Shout –out to WCH and Hope of The Valley for Concert To Feed The Homeless
AT THE STAGE:
1. It is a SPECIAL REQUEST that you end your peformance with “We Care For Humanity song”. All this will be filmed and documented so we ask for everyone’s cooperation.
SOUVENIR PROGRAM: (This is optional only, you are not required to buy)
1. One of your benefits as a performer is your inclusion in the Souvenir Program (1/5 page)
2. However, WCH is giving you a 50% DISCOUNT if you want to purchase a full page or half page!
- This is a good opportunity for you to advertise yourself/cd/album/upcoming rpoject
- The Souvenir program content will be the following:
ii. Congresswoman Judy Chu’s message
iii. Ken Craft, Hope of The Valley, Presdent’s message
iv. Maria Amor, WCH Founder’s message
v. VIP & Celebrities
viii. YOUR AD!
3. Please send your ad to email@example.com
4. For payment:
Write Check to
WE CARE FOR HUMANITY
5530 Owensmouth Ave. Unit 228, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
OR Send Money via Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Price of ad space
1 Full page (50% discount)- $150
½ page (50% discount)- $75
Thank you so much for your support and I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the event!
We Care For Humanity